DjangoBooks.com

The London Django Collective feat Giacomo Smith, vid of a new band creating gypsy jazz in London!

2»

Comments

@DarrenKingUK I thought the same thing and hesitated first but then I followed the link through and just went to my Spotify account afterwards and removed the permissions, few clicks and it was done. I would have preferred to simply look up the artist on the Spotify and" follow" but they're not listed yet.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel

Hi Darren,

I dont think they keep your info or access your email account, they just give us your email address and save our music on your spotify account. No worries if you dont want to use it though, you can follow us on FB and instagram.

Our website will be live tomorrow at

www.londondjangocollective.com

Thanks

Matt

This is one of the permissions you have to agree to, that kind of freaked me out too:

• Add and remove items in Your Library
    • Manage who you follow on Spotify

But like I said it was easy to remove it in my account afterwards.

Hey darren and buco, Im pretty definate its all very secure. I understand your apprehension though, you cant be too careful with your data. I hope you guys enjoy the music!

Regards

Matt

Buco

Hi everyone, if you would like to find us on spotify, apple music or bandcamp follow this link!

Or check our website at https://www.londondjangocollective.com/

• edited October 2019 Posts: 4,730

Been listening all morning. It's not a bad idea, these releases in small chunks, kinda like singles releases. Makes you spend more time with each song. Music is superb.

• stuologystuology New
    edited October 2019 Posts: 196

These are the very best musicians in this genre in the UK right now. I booked them for a superb gig earlier this year. Stochelo Rosenberg and Paulus Schafer were in the audience.

Also, although our attention is understandably focused on guitarists, I reckon Giacomo is the best musician in this genre of his generation. Well worth catching.

Buco
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica

Yeah I was a bit worried about that too, but it turns out they only removed "Clasico" from my library which I didn't really like much anyway. Oh and it seems I'm also following Rick Astley now for some reason, but it's probably just a coincidence.

Buco

Great to see Wim trolling the London Django Collective consistently over a couple of different social channels! Wim will always be our favourite Django troll here.x