DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthday

stubby

Gypsy Jazz Transcriptions

marcelodamonmarcelodamon Hattiesburg, MS✭✭✭ 2005 AJL Modèle Marcelo Damon Selmer copy, 2020 Aylward Favino copy
edited February 2012 in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 31
Hello Group,

A few years ago, I recorded several gypsy jazz transcriptions on my iMac. It was a service I was offering at the time. Seeing how I am not again gainfully unemployed, I thought I would start up again. I have 12 transcriptions from the past and am open to suggestions on solos that you would like to learn or are having trouble with.

Just let me know, I will send you a sample of these video transcriptions if you are interested.

Regards,

Marcelo Damon

I am not a total hack, in that I did play Djangofest LA several years ago, and wrote "Mastering Gypsy Jazz Guitar Improvisation" that was published by Hyperhip Media.

Comments

• La GitaneLa Gitane Llanelli, UK✭✭✭
    Hi Marcelo

I was looking on line for a copy of your book & DVD "Mastering Gypsy Jazz Guitar Improvisation" and came across your posting.

Apart from the 6 page pdf "teaser", which looks great, I'm unable to find any copies of your book/DVD anywhere on the net - do you have any plans to re-release it as a book or download?

Many thanks

Best wishes

Dave
    Swansea (UK)