DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz Transcriptions

marcelodamonmarcelodamon Hattiesburg, MS✭✭✭ 2005 AJL Modèle Marcelo Damon Selmer copy, 2020 Aylward Favino copy
edited February 2012 in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 31
Hello Group,

A few years ago, I recorded several gypsy jazz transcriptions on my iMac. It was a service I was offering at the time. Seeing how I am not again gainfully unemployed, I thought I would start up again. I have 12 transcriptions from the past and am open to suggestions on solos that you would like to learn or are having trouble with.

Just let me know, I will send you a sample of these video transcriptions if you are interested.

Regards,

Marcelo Damon

I am not a total hack, in that I did play Djangofest LA several years ago, and wrote "Mastering Gypsy Jazz Guitar Improvisation" that was published by Hyperhip Media.

Comments

• La GitaneLa Gitane Llanelli, UK✭✭✭
    Hi Marcelo

I was looking on line for a copy of your book & DVD "Mastering Gypsy Jazz Guitar Improvisation" and came across your posting.

Apart from the 6 page pdf "teaser", which looks great, I'm unable to find any copies of your book/DVD anywhere on the net - do you have any plans to re-release it as a book or download?

Many thanks

Best wishes

Dave
    Swansea (UK)