DjangoBooks.com

"I have a cunning plan..." ie, "Dropbox"

Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
"I have a cunning plan..." :idea: to quote Blackadder's idiot sidekick Baldrick...

There is a website called "Dropbox" which I recently discovered. The idea behind Dropbox is that members can leave files for other members to share.

I thought this might make an easy way for us in this group to share our own five-forms files--- which I hope is going to be one of the funnest things EVAH!

Here's how it works... if everyone who wants to share files (I mean potentially--- not right away!) would please send an e-mail to

[email protected]

and in your e-mail please tell me what the title at the top of page 14 of "La Guitare Manouche Methode" says... :idea:

....then I'll do my best to get you hooked up with our group dropbox ASAP.

So far I've created 128 files that are re-recordings of Givone's originals but more user-friendly, in QuickTime format so that they may be slowed down and looped to play over and over so that you can learn the fingerings more easily.

Will
Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."

Comments

• Joli GadjoJoli Gadjo Cardiff, UK✭✭✭✭ Derecho, Bumgarner - VSOP, AJL
    You know you can generate a dropbox that's publically accessible - if anything for some of its files.
    - JG