DjangoBooks.com

Gonzalo Bergara Quartet House concert Boston!

SorefSoref Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in North America Posts: 94
Hey Everyone,

I want to let you all know that Gonzalo Bergara is playing a house concert in Brookline, MA Sunday March 11th. For anyone within driving distance of Boston/Cambridge/Brookline etc. This is a very special chance to see one of the world's best Jazz Manouche guitarists up close in a very comfortable, intimate setting. Seats are limited, so each seat needs to be reserved in advance. You can do this by simply sending me an e-mail at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Around here Gonzalo hardly needs an introduction, but in case you're new to the scene you can learn all about this very special artist here:

http://www.gonzalobergara.com/

Here are the details:

The Gonzalo Bergara Quartet: Gonzalo Bergara Lead Guitar, Leah Zeger Violin, Jeff Radaich rhythm Guitar, and Brian Netzley on Upright Bass
When: Sunday March 11th from 3:00PM until 5:00PM
Where: Tom and Ginny Stewart's palacial (yet Cozy) Brookline estate - 18 Kilsyth rd. Brookline, MA 02445
What: a 2 hour concert in an intimate setting with The Gonzalo Bergara Quartet!
How Much: a mere $25.00 (frankly, a trifling pittance for a chance to see a band this good up close).
Seats are already going. Book your seat now!
If you want to reserve a seat please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Hope to see you there!
--
Best Regards,
Jack Soref
Guitarist | Music Teacher | Composer/Arranger
18 Kilsyth rd. Brookline, MA 02445
c: 617-504-2936
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
http://www.jacksoref.com

Comments

• XjaxXjax Boston
    The show was excellent. Jack, thanks again for announcing it here. And thank you to the Stewarts for hosting this from their home.

Christian