DjangoBooks.com

Mic setup, and Stimer ST48

ibradburibradbur Halifax Nova Scotia✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 55
I'm selling both a complete mic setup and a stimer I bought a few years back and just haven't been using.

1. Stimer reissue ST48 D Hole, perfect condition with replacement cable. asking $250

2. The mic setup includes a complete signal chain in a bag. The signal chain is a microphone preamp into a fully parametric EQ with notch filters. This works by removing the feedback with the notch filters and EQ, resulting in an overall louder volume without feedback. This setup is a lightweight, very portable system that has additional storage space for a small guitar stand along with other misc. items such as cables, strings, etc. All wiring is custom fitted, professional grade, done with Canare signal cable and Neutrik connectors. Below is a list of the equipment included in this setup:

1x Shure Beta SM98 Microphone (as used by Bireli Lagrene) with a custom mic clip (fashioned to a Favino D-Hole guitar).

1x Sabine FBX Solo SM-610 microphone preamp with 6 automatic feedback notch filters.

1x D-Tar Equinox Parametric Equilizer.

All of this gear is custom fitted in ATA case foam within a Taylor Musician's gear bag.

Hardwired to the bag are: an XLR input cable, a ¼” output cable, a male A/C power cable, a female A/C power cable (for supplying power to an amplifier), a male XLR wired in parallel off the microphone input to be used as an unprocessed microphone output to a house P.A. Here’s a video of the mic setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O8OI8-nUFk

Asking price is $450

Comments

• duotiltduotilt Belgium✭✭✭
    Very nice price for that setup !

To bad that you live so far from me (i'm from Belgium) , and the transport and taxes are to much.
    You are not going to Samois sur seine this year ?

Greetings,

Dominique Nelis
  • ibradburibradbur Halifax Nova Scotia✭✭✭
    No unfortunately not making it there this year. PM me if you are still interested, we can see what shipping would be and I may be able to help you out.
  • noahfuturenoahfuture ✭✭✭
    Man! That set up is too cool! Is it still for sale?
    thanks
    n
    One writes music because winter is eternal and if one didn't, the wolves and the blizzards would be at one's throat all the sooner.
    -David Mitchell