DjangoBooks.com

Favino for sale

MontereyJacquesMontereyJacques ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 81
I am selling my 1983 Favino. This is a large bodied, Jacques style Favino. Huge, bright, cutting power. Traditional gypsy guitar sound. Not many Favino's are out there, not many come up for sale. The only issue this one has is that is has a small top crack near the fingerboard that is stable and has not moved in the years I've owned it, or in the years it has been owned by players before me. It is so inconsequential to the guitar, its tome and its value, that the seller I bought it from didn't even mention it. I would like $6500. If I can get that with little or no haggle, I will throw in a Schertler Pre-II preamp at no extra charge. For pictures, visit my Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8d136b35c1

I don't regularly visit djangobooks,and I never check the personal messages; if you are interested, please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or via Facebook.

Jack Fields
www.cannonballjackson.com