DjangoBooks.com

2002 Park Encore with Bigtone for Sale

edited July 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 2
Features beautiful solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides. Guitar is all original with the original Bigtone pickup - no mods of any kind. The pickup sounds fantastic and makes gigging in noisy clubs, etc easy. The guitar cuts through nicely in jams and works will for lead or rhythm. I like slightly higher action so it currently is set up with a few rosewood shims. But you can easily remove them or add others to adjust the bridge height to suit your taste. I will include a collection of other shims I had made by my local luthier. Guitar is in excellent condition with no cracks or major blemishes of any type. There is a minor finish nick on the top rear of the headstock. There are a few very tiny dings in the top, in the binding on the upper bout that are impossible to photograph because they are so small. Very light normal pick scratches on the top near lower half of bridge which are only visible at close range if you hold the guitar at an angle. Thats about it and as I said the guitar is in great shape. Guitar includes original hardshell case. Cash price is $2725. This guitar sells new for $4525 new (4200 base + 325 big tone add-on) so this price is a bargain. I am selling this guitar in a few different forums simultaneously - FYI. Email me with any questions - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

I had to beg my son to do this demo of the guitar - enjoy:

Overview from Shelley's website
Late Period Selmer Style Design
Small Oval Soundhole
670mm Scale Length
14 Fret Neck Join (14 frets clear of body, 21 frets total)
The design of the Modèle Encore is based on the later models produced by the Selmer Company of France. This instrument features a long scale length, greater fret accessibility and the ‘petitite bouche’ sound hole.
The bright, clear, focussed tone of this model, along with 14 frets clear to the body make it an ideal choice as a solo instrument. It also serves the rhythm guitarist well with a punch that will drive a rhythm section.