DjangoBooks.com

favino gig bag?

Does anyone here have or know of a gig bag that will fit a Favino guitar? I'd love to have a Mono but my Favino will not quite fit. The Gator GL recommended here earlier - the guy at Gator says that at 16.75 inches my guitar will not fit. Any suggestions?

Comments

• jscook777jscook777 ✭✭✭✭
    Levy's CM20JL:
    http://www.levysleathers.com/product;ca ... ags-CM20JL

These are very nice bags, comparable to Reunion Blues. I've been using mine regularly for around 14 years now. Shop around and you can find a deal.
  • bigericbigeric Las Vegas Nevada USANew
    I use a breedlove bag for my Dell'Arte Hommage. Its a very nice bag.
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Hi Scot. I actually use a Mono bag for my Favino and I've been very happy with it. I use the M80-AD Acoustic Dreadnaught size. There is actually a tad more room than necessary for my Favino. The guitar measures 16 1/2 x 40 x almost 5 (including the bridge height). At first the case seemed kind'a big but I got use to that and it feels very secure for a soft case. Also like to compartment locations and sizes. Easy to keep things organized. - Ed
  • constantineconstantine New York✭✭✭✭ Geronimo Mateos
    I use a seagull dreadnaught embroidered bag. It fits the favino size and is well padded. About $50