DjangoBooks.com

In the Footsteps of Django is coming!

edited October 2012 in North America Posts: 3
Our much-anticipated tour, "In the Footsteps of Django," arrives on the shores of the USA next week! Please check out our venues and say hello when you get to the show. Please share this info with your network of Django aficionados. This tour is co-sponsored by Saga Guitars, Shubb Capos and Savarez Strings. See you there!

http://guitargirlsdigitaldiary.blogspot ... in-us.html

An evening with Europe's New Gypsy Jazz Masters

Starring LULO REINHARDT, grandnephew of the legendary Gypsy Jazz guitarist Django Reinhardt and third generation German master, LES DOIGTS DE L'HOMME, France's leading contemporary Gypsy Jazz group, stunning musicians with a great sense of flair and humor on stage, and NORIG, a French singer with a Celtic name and Catalan roots, and a gift for bringing out the full range of feelings in Gypsy music, who will make her American debut accompanied by the gifted SEBASTIEN GINIAUX on guitar.

Comments

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Looking forward to it! Got our tickets for the Portland, OR show a few weeks ago. I also copied and left some fliers for your show at DFNW so we can try to fill the Aladdin Theater for you - let's rock the house! see you there...cheers, Phil :D

PS. all you folk in Seattle area come on down as this is going to be a great, great show! Closer and cheaper than going to Paris!!
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Lynda, this is fantastic. I'd like to come to the final show, in Batavia, Il. Clicking that link, it mentions Lulu and the Latin Project, as well as Sebastian, but it doesn't mention Les Doights de L'homme - can you tell me, will they be part of this Oct. 27 show?
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • Not even anywhere close ...... So sad.....now of anchorage could be delayed a few weeks :lol:

anyway, hope its a great tour, Vancouver or Seattle if there is a next time??
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
    Jazzaferri wrote:
    Not even anywhere close ...... quote] ...it's not that far away...only 6hrs drive from Vancouver - come on down with a car load of you Vancouver Djangofans, as I know there's a load of you up there...you know you'll have a great time! ~ hope to see you there, tickets are cheaper than DFNW and it's in a proper theatre! :? cheers, Phil
    Dear Friends,

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival on these shores of our musicians later today! We have Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center this Saturday night. If you know anyone who needs to be with us for the show, please be sure they have the gig info. Lots of love to all, and MERCI BEAUCOUP/VIELEN DANK to everyone for your support. It means a lot to me and the team at International Masters Series.

http://kalakoa.com/Kala_Koa/DJANGO.html

xoxoxo
    Lynda!
  • Phil wrote:
    Jazzaferri wrote:
    Not even anywhere close ...... quote] ...it's not that far away...only 6hrs drive from Vancouver - come on down with a car load of you Vancouver Djangofans, as I know there's a load of you up there...you know you'll have a great time! ~ hope to see you there, tickets are cheaper than DFNW and it's in a proper theatre! :? cheers, Phil

Add three hours and a 150 bill for the ferry...I live in Victoria on Vancouver Island
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
    THIS COMING TUESDAY OCT 16th LES DOIGTS DE L'HOMME / LULO REINHARDT / NORIG w/SEBASTIEN GINIAUX ~ ALADDIN THEATER, PORTLAND, OR ~ 8PM (DOORS OPEN 7PM) TCKTS $30 at the door or $27.50 in advance.