DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg academy rhythm course?

JD GriffithJD Griffith OH✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in Welcome Posts: 49
Anyone out there know when the Rhythm course from the Rosenberg academy will be available?

Thanks,
Jeff G :roll:
ottodog

Comments

• Very soon

You could pm Hemert on this site...he is doing the setup and a lot of other stuff on it.

He said late April to May a while back....
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • AmundLauritzenAmundLauritzen ✭✭✭✭
    He's not finished producing Stochelos part yet. I think that's the last part left to do.
    Remember that Christiaan is transcribing several choruses of Stochelo's playing each month for the monthly song lesson at the Rosenberg Academy. He's a busy man, but he has always delivered!

As a backer who has received most of the course already I can tell you this: it is worth the wait and then some!
  • JD GriffithJD Griffith OH✭✭✭
    Thanks guys,can't wait!
    Jeff G
    ottodog
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    As a backer who has received most of the course already I can tell you this: it is worth the wait and then some!

Very much agreed. I've gotten a ton from this material...a fantastic resource.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Agreed. Well worth it!
  • HemertHemert Prodigy
    Tomorrow I will finish the intros/outtros with Stochelo and send it to backers. All that's left after that is mixing/mastering AND transcribing 4 songs on which Stochelo is backing a violin solo with lead backing fills.

I think I will open the course to non-backers next week with the promise of sending the left over Stochelo stuff later in May.

I have been enjoying working on it but man oh man, I spent way more time on it than I originally estimated. In retrospect I would have left out Stochelo's part. Don't get me wrong, Stochelo's part is pure gold but it added a looooot of extra work and it has very little to do with rhythm :)

The course is really worth it though, if you can't learn good rhythm playing from this well....that seems impossible to me now but then again, I'm kind of biased.
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    In retrospect I would have left out Stochelo's part. Don't get me wrong, Stochelo's part is pure gold but it added a looooot of extra work and it has very little to do with rhythm

Yeah, man. I'm so bummed. Really sullies my "pure rhythm" experience. :lol:

(Thanks for including this, Christiaan. Warming up as we write with ii-V-I's).
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.