DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

classictimberfencing fabian Stroke WarnerB138 eyeslikesparks

Amp gear for sale.

PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 1,413
Hi all -

I've sat with this for awhile; I'm squarely returning to focus on learning, and not about playing out with the jam I lead/nascent band, for the indefinite future - too much to learn, too many people to learn from, too many places to go, to learn, and I need nothing more than my guitar, and my family.

Consequently, I'm letting my amp gear go. The mics and D.I. are for all intents and purposes, new - all but the Ischell and Baggs have been checked once or twice (at home, tweaking setup only); none, with the exception of the Ischell and Baggs (both used in one gig only) have been used in a gig. Prices are without shipping (and insurance, if desired).

Ischell Inside Box: $325 - SOLD
AKG C1000S: $110 - SOLD

I do have a Stimer I bought from Ted Gottsegen. Ted was exceedingly kind and generous in selling his for the price point, and I'll do the same - just passing along at the purchase price - $125 + shipping/insurance. More on this, if my friend takes a pass. (Pending)

I also have a UK-generation Trace Elliott TA200. Used, though I never used it more than once (again, at home, tweaking setup). The "UK" generation thing is important - after it moved production, the quality control on these apparently turned South. In great condition, some slight pot scratching which my friend thought would just go away on use. $500, plus shipping/ins - SOLD.

Thanks for looking, all.

Paul
-Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.

Comments