DjangoBooks.com

Django in June lead sheet PDF

klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
edited June 2013 in North America Posts: 1,665
Hi DiJ attendees,

I've created a PDF of (I think) all of the lead sheets for Django in June since the very start of Django Camp in 2007, 42 songs in all. The file is attached. If any of you are using igigbook, I've also created an index to the file, which I'll be glad to share with you if you send me your e-mail by PM or EM.

This does not include transcriptions, just lead sheets.

Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
-- Orson Welles

Comments

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    Thanks! So kind of you. I'll enjoy learning some of these songs.
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    Can't make the festival, but thanks for posting these tunes. Some great stuff here. Much appreciated. I wish all well attending. Hope you all enjoy the djamming!
    Swang on,
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    And wonder of wonders! Check out Andrew's Online Django Camp Schedule:
    http://www.djangoinjune.com/For_musicians/DjangoCampSchedule/index.htm

At long last, a Justin Bieber section, conducted by none other than the illustrious Bieber expert Denis Chang! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    This is awesome !....

What would also really be great is if someone were to compile Grilles for all the same songs !

Anthony
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    anthon_74 wrote:
    This is awesome !....
    What's awesome, the charts or the Justin Bieber section?
    Benny

-- Orson Welles