DjangoBooks.com

What is the name of that song(Dorado Schmitt)

Mehran sMehran s ✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in FAQ Posts: 48
What is the name of that song on 16 minute ?
Dorado Schmitt au Festival Jazz a Juan, 2003
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfIVMpl6f4

regardes

Comments

• Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Bossa dorado
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • Mehran sMehran s ✭✭✭
    Maca wrote:
    Bossa dorado

!?
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Bossa Dorado starts at about 18:10.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    reve d un soir, a waltz by dorado that his son samson recorded on his first cd... chriss campion later recorded it on his debut album, on which i play the role of rhythm bitch!
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, it looks like Dorado has a bandaid on his left hand index finger? And he can still play like that, amazing.

Not to hijack the thread or to be too critical, and I love the way those guys play, but I have to say that Samson has some kind of piezo pickup and between that and the electric guitar, the rhythm sound is kind of harsh (like whack, whack...).

I really prefer a mic on a pure acoustic for the rhythm. Are some of the people going to more of an electric sound?

JMHO. Maybe I'm just out of it.
  • Mehran sMehran s ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013 Posts: 48
    dennis wrote:
    reve d un soir,
    regardes
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Whoops mis-read the original question! :oops:
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com