DjangoBooks.com

Drawing for One-of-a-kind AJL Guitar!

Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
edited September 2013 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 589
Here's the guitar that's up for a drawing at this year's DjangoFest NW. Thought you might wanna take a peak. (You don't need to go to or be present at DFNW to win the guitar)

It's a one-of-a-kind AJL Olli Soikkeli guitar. The pictures tell the whole story...

Here's the link: https://tickets.wicaonline.com/public/merchandise_list.asp
The drawing info should be at the top of the page. If not, you might have to refresh the page when you get there...

Oh, if only I were right-handed! :D AE

Comments

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Hey Ed, nice axe! I've got my eye on this one...right on! see you soon...cheers Phil
  • rob.cuellarirob.cuellari ✭✭✭✭
    tickets say will call, how is that going to work for people who would like to partake but physically picking up the ticket is not a viable option?
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    You don't have to pick anything up. Just put it in your shopping cart and check out. You'll get an e-mail confirmation.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Well, guys, very sorry to inform you, but I've spoken with my patron (Apollo), and he's informed me I've got it in the bag. 8)
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Oh, yeah? Well, my patron is Athena, and she says she can kick Apollo's butt!
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, you've got Athena? I'm out. (Goes to stroke his lyre, dejected).
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • DjuriDjuri New
    Here's the guitar that's up for a drawing at this year's DjangoFest NW. Thought you might wanna take a peak. (You don't need to go to or be present at DFNW to win the guitar)

It's a one-of-a-kind AJL Olli Soikkeli guitar. The pictures tell the whole story...

Here's the link: https://tickets.wicaonline.com/public/merchandise_list.asp
    The drawing info should be at the top of the page. If not, you might have to refresh the page when you get there...

Oh, if only I were right-handed! :D AE

i put in my bucks, now come to papa you beautifull thing :D
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    It looks like a real gem! Am I wrong or it sports a much more pronounced pliage than usual in AJL guitars?
  • ajaj ✭✭
    ..No,it's just the reflecting light that makes it more visible...They're all like that.
    -You can also buy raffle tickets from me, even after the festival, a bit more expensive, but You can be 100 % sure to win !

Good luck !

AJ
    AJ

Master Luthier - AJL-Guitars

www.ajl-guitars.com
    www.swingmasterpickups.com
    aj wrote:
    ..No,it's just the reflecting light that makes it more visible...They're all like that.
    -You can also buy raffle tickets from me, even after the festival, a bit more expensive, but You can be 100 % sure to win !

Good luck !

AJ
    Lemme guess - around 3900 Euros per ticket?
    Benny

-- Orson Welles