DjangoBooks.com

Stochelo teaches "Joseph Joseph" + DFNW

HemertHemert Prodigy
edited October 2013 in Welcome Posts: 264
Video lessons have been uploaded for 'Joseph Joseph'. Here's a demo:

This song is full of licks which can be used on many other gypsy jazz standards like Minor Swing and Dark Eyes.

The tab, slowed down versions, chord chart and backing track can be downloaded in the member section. As usual every note is tabbed with fingerings, pick directions and theory information.

I had a GREAT time at DFNW on Whidbey Island. A lot of cool jams with players of all levels and I met a bunch of Rosenberg Academy members. We did a couple of impromptu "workshops" and I even explained a cool lead guitar system I've been working on and kept to myself until now (based on how Stochelo sees the guitar neck) to some people. They seemed to really appreciate it so I might work it out into proper study material, we'll see. Next year on to Django in June (hopefully)!

http://www.rosenbergacademy.com

Comments

• EmmettRayEmmettRay Honolulu, Hawaii✭✭✭✭ Koa Iseman, AJL XO-503, Holo Busato
    Thanks for posting Christiaan! Great hanging and jamming with you at DFNW. Hope you make it to Django in June next year, if not I'll catch you at Samois!
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Thanks Christiaan .. Stochelo is playing on his Barault selmer replique there, yes?
  • HemertHemert Prodigy
    Yes, he is playing his Barault. He has played on four different guitars in the Rosenberg Academy: his previous original Selmer (which apparently belonged to Django himself at one point), an Eimers Antique, a Mauro Freschi "Nous'che Rosenberg" and a Jean Barault Selmer copy.