DjangoBooks.com

Dimmensions of the Classical Maccaferri?

anyone knows them?

thanks,
Miguel.

Comments

• My Selmer story book has a table of dimensions and there are three gut string early models Concert, Espagnol and Classique...which of these are you looking for?
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @noodlenot

Hey Miguel,

See if this info helps you out4db879de259266371625d9a1613a54.jpg

pick on

pickitjohn
  • noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    thanks a lot guys - i really have to order the book.
    Actually, the info not only helps me but gives me some insight i lacked: didn´t know there were three different nylon (or gut) stringed macs. i only knew the cutaway/D-hole (concert?) model and suspected there was also a non-cutaway/roundhole (classique?) - maybe i heard about it here at the forum?
    now i wonder how the espagnol model looks like.

bridge dimension are also useful.

in case anyone is interested (well, one never knows...) i was mostly interested in knowing if the trend for larger (wider) classical guitars was a Madrid "school" thing or not. Santos Hernandez was making guitars with a 370 mm span at the lower bout by 1930.

once more, thanks!
  • Its so great to have computer literate members help out
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    yeah, i know what you mean... all help is meaningful, anyway.