DjangoBooks.com

NEW PRICES - Baggs Para Acoustic D.I., Focusrite Itrack Solo

PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 1,471
Hi all,

I'm letting go of my amplification/recording gear, discounted so I hope they go to someone who can use them. None of it has gotten much use (no gig use at all, only very minor practice use from time to time)

Baggs Para D.I. - $110 + shipping. - SOLD

Ischell Inside Box: I bought this used from Michael Bauer, and am passing it along - I've used it once or twice. It's in good condition, just bought Ischell's "pillow putty" to replace the putty around the contact mic, so you've got a fresh supply. Bargain price - seriously. $220 + shipping ~ Sold.

Finally, Focusrite's little solo recording interface, the Itrack Solo. This unit has the same quality pre-amp as you find in the other units like the Scarlett. The only difference is that this one is a solo setup, with two inputs and one channel (one XLR with pre-amp, and one D.I. instrument plug input). The company hails the unit as "optimized for the Ipad," and it does have a dedicated port and cable for just that, hookup to the iPad and garageband. Used very little as well, got it for $119 and letting it go for $65.

Let me know, and thanks.

Paul
-Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014 Posts: 1,471
    < < Le Bump > >.
    -Paul

• Al WatskyAl Watsky New JerseyVirtuoso
    Sent a PM
    Ischell is pending, everything else is still up for grabs, guys. These are a good buy, so if you've need for some gear, I'd grab it now!
    -Paul

edited February 2014 Posts: 1,471
    New price on the Baggs ($125 - see above), and the Focusrite is a great deal, for a nice little recording interface. Let me know!
    -Paul

Alright, guys - I'm not certain these posts aren't getting buried in the new format (they do, for me), but to sweeten the pot, letting these go for substantially off, see new prices above. Both have seen almost no use, new, for all intents and purposes; I just don't have a need for either.

Please let me know.
    -Paul

• That is a very good deal on the Para Acoustic DI. For you folks using the Ischell, it is a perfect pairing.
  • lukezlukez
    Is the Para Acoustic D.I still available?
    Lukez, sorry for the delayed reply. For some reason, I don't get notifications any longer.

I'm sorry, it's been sold. Thanks, and good luck.

Paul
    -Paul