DjangoBooks.com

Jazz Manouche from Barcelona

Hi everybody, I'm Djacob. I've learned a lot of things from this forum and i would like to congratulate you for sharing all your kwowledge.

I've started to record my improvisations at home in order to improve my soloing. If anyone wants to make any recomendation, feel free to comment.

Sorry for my English, i think needs to improve as my soloing.

UnknownBuco

Comments

• Hi Jacob. Welcome to the forum. Your English is better than my Spanish and waaaay better than my Catalan so as they say in Oz ....No worries mate, Its a great bunch of folks here and Michael Horowitz is a great reliable source for any of your gear or learning materials.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Thank you Mazzaferri! It's fantastic to know there are people who knows about Catalan!
    That was great!!!
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • When I was in Barcelona a few years back, I got to know a few words. Catalunya has a wonderful cultural heritage architecture art, music food....you live in my favourite large City in the world you lucky guy.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • MacKeaganMacKeagan
    Sounded pretty decent to me! Catalunya now has jazz guitar in addition to the great gaiteros!
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    That's a hard tune. Great playing man. Why it ended so suddenly??
    The rhythm track was solid too (is that gonzo's?)