DjangoBooks.com

'If I only had a brain'

rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
in Welcome Posts: 605
Here's mark Dudley from locoswing and fellow picker diarmuod lally ripping it up at last years cloughtoberfest. If you love swing and want to sample 'the craic' then come over for this years edition featuring a stellar line up of manouche heavy weights.
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
JSanta

Comments

• I finally watched that yesterday. That's a great arrangement of that tune.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    edited March 2014 Posts: 3,319
    Hey cool, our band does that one too. What are the chances of that! Great brains think alike I guess.

Our arrangement is totally different though. I'll try to post a clip if we ever get it recorded.
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    Love to see it bones, I have loved that tune forever and the first time I heard the lads do it I was blown away. We need more Americans over this year for the festival, I know you'd all love the vibe!
  • You guys drink that thick black wine over there, no?
    rimm
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    We sure do man, this years vintage is excellent by the way. I live really close to the factory and the smell is amazing when there's a batch brewing. Actually Guinness have their own ambulance service, theatre, swimming pool for staff, and if you have a pension with them you used to get ten bottles a week delivered, don't know if they still do that but great company to work for back in the day.