DjangoBooks.com

AJL-Guitars NEWS + PAULUS SCHÄFER Samois guitarschool !!

ajaj ✭✭
in Welcome Posts: 13
Hello
-I have made some of Indian rosewood Model XO's, -now they're offically available on my website as "Model VSOP". It's a new XO, with carbonfiber & truss rod reinforced neck for more stability, updated bracing, lots of projection & punch on high strings.- laminated Indian rw B & S, -and no need for CITES papers.

Here:
http://www.ajl-guitars.com/ajlguitars/index.php?id=125#.U2I50SgWNxk

-Also New XO- section is updated with some new pictures of beautiful Brazilian rosewood guitars. http://www.ajl-guitars.com/ajlguitars/index.php?id=37#.U2I5rCgWNxk

-Samois AJL-PAULUS SCHÄFER GYPSYGUITARSCHOOL at Hotel country club during the festival.
2 x 45 min lesson for a group of three players. 50 eur/student. Contact me by e-mail to confirm If You're interested. There will be two lessons at least on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

best regards
AJ
AJ

Master Luthier - AJL-Guitars

www.ajl-guitars.com
www.swingmasterpickups.com

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    Easily the most beautiful modern gypsy guitars I've ever seen. Love to try one sometime. Do you come to gypsyfest northwest?
  • kevingcoxkevingcox Nova Scotia✭✭✭✭ Dupont MD50
    How would you contrast the sound of the indian rosewood vs. the brazilian?
  • I note in his response its a laminate
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • kevingcoxkevingcox Nova Scotia✭✭✭✭ Dupont MD50
    edited May 2014 Posts: 298
    @Jazzaferri I'm not sure if your comment is a response to me. If so, could you elaborate on what difference that would mean to the sound between the brazilian and indian woods?

The reason I ask is that a local player has an XO in highly figured Brazilian and it is so completely amazing that I am thinking an AJL will be my next and forever guitar.