DjangoBooks.com

Back from Paris

AndreasObergAndreasOberg Stockholm,SwedenModerator
edited February 2006 in Welcome Posts: 522
Hi
I'm home after a pleasant stay in Paris. They really have a great and inspiring scene there with a lot of good players. Thanks to Mathieu Chatelain for inviting me, I hope to be back again soon!

I played a few gigs with Mathieu, Adrien and Sebastian and was invited to play a few songs with David Reinhardt & Richard Manetti (Romane's son) at their gig.
Mathieu is doing the booking at Taverne de Cluny a nice restaurant located near S:t Michel. A lot of people came to our gigs and a few players joined in and jammed with us like Noe Reinhardt and a few others.

I also had a nice jam with Kamlo at Francois Charles shop and I jammed a few songs with Sami Daussat on Wednesday night. Emmanuel Kassimo, the solo guitarist from Am Ketenes, came down to see my gig last night and it was great to met him, he's a fantastic guitarist

It was also a pleasure to meet Chris&Stoche from Djangostation and a lot of the guys @Manoucheries.com.
Robin Katz was in town as well and came down to jam at one of Mathieu's gigs.

Best Regards
Andreas

Comments