DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Fantastic Selmer copy from our own Craig Bumgarner!
  • Craig's guitars are for real. I have played two of his Selmer copies (in addition to the Derecho I own) and they are a treat to play.
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    edited August 2014 Posts: 1,002
    I have been saying for a couple of years now that Craig is a Coming Man. His guitar just get better and better! I'm not sure if this is the one Craig brought to Django in June, but if it is, I can personally attest to its excellence. Volume, tone, ease of playing…Craig's guitars have it all. His copies of vintage Castelluccias are almost indistinguishable from the real things, and his Selmer copies are loud, rich, and bright. Craig understands and respects the wood, and his decades of boat-building taught him how to work with it.

MattHenry
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Thanks for the kind words and support. A luthier in a one man shop spends a lot of time working alone on what in the end is a very social product and it is always inspiring to hear the effort is worth it. On the social side, my hope is to next year attend more festivals around the country with my guitars.
    MattHenryMichaelHorowitzJSanta
  • MattHenryMattHenry Washington, DC✭✭✭✭
    Craig's guitars are beautifully made and when you order one the building process and personal attention is really amazing. The standard Bumgarner neck is a really great shape too.