DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz Academy?

Can anyone tell me whether the Gypsy Jazz Academy is still open? The site is still up, but It looks like there haven't been any postings on their blog for several years now. I've sent a couple of inquiring emails to Dave Rattrap who runs the site, but received no response. I'd love to study some Lollo and Fapy lessons, but don't want to make a payment until I know the site is working.

Comments

• Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    I signed up to it this morning, and purchased one lesson on right-hand technique. The finances all worked as they should, and I was pleased with the professionalism with the way the whole thing was carried out. No issues at all. And the pdf and video are working fine.

Rob
    PS I also just joined here...
    edited December 2014 Posts: 201
    Actually, I see I joined here in 2011 - I forgot about that! I promise to vist more often!
    Buco
  • CurtCurt
    Good to know. Thanks!
    Curt - a thousand apologies. I meant Gypsy Jazz School, not Gypsy Jazz Academy! I hope I haven't caused you grief?!
  • It's a shame that place never really took off. There was promise there, but it generally seemed a bit disorganized.