DjangoBooks.com

Romain Vuillemin's "Swinging in Paris" is ready and available

in Welcome Posts: 220
Hey Guys,
our album is ready and it's old school Swing , check it out and don't hesitate to share it !

If you like what you hear please drop a little "like" on the fan page on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/romainvuilleminquartet
For those who want to order it please send a private message to this page with your email and postal address and we'll send it to you ! (or email [email protected])

Thanks,

Romain

Comments

Paypal also available if you send me your email address
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Just received the CD... Gotta say... I knew you could lay down old-school gypsy muscle, and there is plenty of it on the album, but I had no idea you had such jazz sensibilities as well. Listening to Songe d'Automne & Parlez Moi d'Amour... it's a whole new side of you !?!? Wow.

Fantastic job - tight band. You & Guillaume & Stephan have played together for years and of course Jeremie is one of the best, so he lives in the rhythm. Of course the production value from LDC... brilliant as always. They really understand Jazz Manouche & Modern French Swing.

You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
    Hey Bob, thanks for such "Encouragements" !! i'm glad you've liked it, hopefully we'll come play on the west coast some day ;)
    Hi guys, here is a nice review by Francis couvreux for "Swinging in Paris" and a full tune on http://www.djangostation.com/Swinging-in-Paris.html,
    hope you'll enjoy