DjangoBooks.com

Almost New Dupont Nomad For Sale

roch@rochlockyer.com[email protected] new mexico (current)✭✭
in Classifieds Posts: 91
Dupont Nomad For Sale: Figured I'd try for a couple of days before handing it off to Michael... Bought this a year ago as my travel guitar and used it for 3 weeks during a trip. It has been sitting in the closet ever since. One small stretch on the back...otherwise like new. $1700 and I'll throw in a Sweet Reunion Blues Case ($210 value) mssg me or text 5128002010 -

Comments

• AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    picture? Petite bouche or Grande?
  • roch@rochlockyer.com[email protected] new mexico (current)✭✭
    Petite...same Pics on michaels site here..was bought here a year ago
    Hi Peeps..
    Gonna Drop the price to 1500+ shipping...
  • That is a very good price. Roch is a reliable seller...bought a Compact 60 from him at an equally great price. For anyone considering an Alta Mira, this is what you really want.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Thanks for the note Jim...Cu U at DIJ this year?
  • Franz MoralesFranz Morales Philippines✭✭
    If shipping to the Philippines isn't such a pain, I would take this under serious consideration.!
  • No problem, Roch. Still trying to raise the funds to go this year, but probably.

For those considering: This is much better than an Alta Mira. With the case, this is a stupid price. If I had the money, I would buy it just as a spare. It will hold value and if my deal and the guitar I played of his (the beautiful Dupont) is any indication of how well he takes care of things, it should be a no brainer.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Rich, just out of curiosity, which model Reunion Blues bag is that? Is it a good fit for the Nomade?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
    hey Ben...hows the rodrigo guitar? sweetest one i played last year @ ddj.
    the case model is RB Continental Dreadnought Guitar Case - Midnight Series
    I bought It in Boston on our way to France after I checked out Emmitt's
    perfect fit...no...but it isn't built to be for any exact guitar..I used it on 6 trips..3 to France & The EU and 1 to India....I carried my sweet dupont each time (before I purchased the Nomad as a travel option)..The case is awesome & leaves enough room to put a sweatshirt in for the evenings. It worked on planes, trains and autos...It was gate checked 2x and no problems.