DjangoBooks.com

Guitar for Joscho Stephan

aceace Buffalo, NY✭✭✭✭
in Welcome Posts: 78
Hello!
Looking for a guitar for Joscho Stephan to use in concert on June 14th near Erie, PA.
Anyone volunteer? Any ideas?
Anyone headed through to go to DiJ that needs a pit stop???
Thanks!

Comments

This reminds me...
    A) Rented my electric grand to Stevie Ray Vaughn's piano player (whose name I shamefully can't remember) & he left some new cig burns on the keys. So that was cool.
    B) Opened for BB King in college town (was playing aforementioned electric grand) then King blew his twin so they asked our guitar player if BB could use his & he said no because sound job's screwed & & he's just gonna blow that one too. Loved that guy.

That said if I had a guitar worthy of Stephan (don't get me wrong, this newby loves his Asian oval hole but, well, c'mon) & if I was close, it'd be a done deal.
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    This reminds me...
    A) Rented my electric grand to Stevie Ray Vaughn's piano player (whose name I shamefully can't remember) & he left some new cig burns on the keys. So that was cool.
    Reesse Wynans? Such a cool story, I would have loved to see SRV play live! I wouldn't care if he 'd broken my guitar!
  • BarkonatorBarkonator Medina, OH✭✭ Mazaud - Vieux Paris
    Hi Ace,

Where is the gig? I live south of Cleveland, not too far from Erie, and I would love to come see him play and I would be happy to let him use my guitar!
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Ace, please send me a PM. I'll be bringing Joscho's favorite di Mauro to D in J and driving right through Erie. Maybe we can figure something out. or call Michael, ask hime for my phone number, and call me.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.