DjangoBooks.com

2013 Dupont Nomade petite bouche - $1,450 plus actual shipping (and PayPal fees, if used)

in Classifieds Posts: 14
Hi all,

I recently purchased this wonderful 2013 Dupont Nomade from a forum member on the AGF. I planned to use it as my travel instrument due to the removable neck, but I after thinking it over quite a bit, I plan to go with something smaller. To that end, on the very rare chance that you have a Collings Baby that you would like to work out a trade deal on, please let me know!

The guitar is in very good condition. There are a few very small nicks on the top, and one on the back of the headstock in between the tuners. Otherwise, it looks amazing. The woods are incredibly beautiful, and it sounds exactly like you would expect (which is to say very, very good).

I'll follow up with some pictures later today. Comes with the stock Stagg soft case, which I'm a huge fan of. I've found that a dreadnought fits in this case too, and have used the case to take my other guitars to jam sessions because it is lighter than hard shell cases, but I believe just as protective for every-day type uses.

Please email me with questions or interest:

[email protected]

I am not on this forum much, but I have completed many successful transactions on the AGF, TGP, and Collings forums where I go by the same name. I also have 100% feedback on eBay under the screen name "kbl118". Thanks for looking!

Ben

Comments

Sorry for the wait, here are some photos! More available on request.

IMG_5665_zpsz3dsfwov.jpg

IMG_5663_zpsmaejyhik.jpg

IMG_5667_zps1rgye06t.jpg

IMG_5666_zps4v1qapcv.jpg

IMG_5676_zpszdcj5pn6.jpg

IMG_5679_zpszexdueih.jpg

IMG_5683_zpstkbzjhf9.jpg

IMG_5686_zpsdxrjjpw6.jpg

IMG_5685_zpspjjf1iqa.jpg

IMG_5681_zpsc1cbxvh1.jpg

I may consider interesting trades. I don't have anything particular in mind, so if you have an idea, feel free to try me!
  • t-birdt-bird Portland, Oregon Castelluccia Nuages, Dupont Nomade
    Message Sent.
    Payment received and I'll be shipping this guitar out on Monday, so I do believe it is sold! Thanks for looking!
  • T1mothyT1mothy ✭✭ Furch petite bouche
    I love how the nomade looks no worse regarding craftsmanship and wood selection compared to Duponts higher end models. That really speaks volumes
    I agree completely. When I bought this Nomade, I wanted a high quality, but entry-level priced guitar, and I liked the idea of the removable neck. I was looking for something utilitarian and functional. I certainly didn't expect to be blown away by the beauty of the instrument, but once I received it, I certainly was. Pictures don't do it justice - the Sapelli wood is outrageously gorgeous, and the French spruce top is creamy and beautiful.

While this one is spoken for, I can't recommend the Nomade highly enough if you're in the market for something along these lines.
  • T1mothyT1mothy ✭✭ Furch petite bouche
    I would love to compare it with my Czech made Furch petite bouche which cost originally about the same as Nomade.