DjangoBooks.com

Anybody try the Wegen 7?

pdaiglepdaigle Montreal, QCNew
Curious to hear fellow forumers comments on the Wegen 7...

Comments

• Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
    One word... HUGE.

My first thought when I picked it up was "this is going to sound like !#%@" But it worked for the most part. I was surprised about that. The thing I really don't like about it is that at 7mm it's hard to play lead with. Too fat to fit in between the strings! It looks like cartoon pick but I can see where some supper hard core rhythm player might like it. If nothing else buy one just to freak out your friends!

Cheers,
    Josh
  • sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    The 7 is too thin. I prefer my custom Wegen 26mm "MorbidlyObeseOne".

:wink:
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    I have evolved as a rhythm player and I now use a Marble(tm) when playing rhythm.

That's right folks, when you really need a pick that skims across the stings, nothing satisfies like a Marble(tm)

:)

-Bob
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • KcoxKcox Montreal, QCNew
    I tried using a black and decker sander for a while, but the noise of the motor downed out the absolutely killer tremolo I got out of it. Not to mention I used a set of argentines one every song.