DjangoBooks.com

Gonzalo Bergara Quartet - Claroscuro

NemanjaNemanja ALD Original
The releaseshow for the new CD was on Oct. 10th but there are still no News on when it's is going to be available on iTunes/cdbaby/here.
Do you guys know anything?
I'm really eager to hear the new material!

Comments

• nomadgtrnomadgtr Colorado Bumgarner, Marin, Holo, Barault
    Well it looks like they had a CD release party near the end of October in California but no mention at all of the CD being available anywhere. You could ping them on their FB page I suppose and ask about it.
  • NemanjaNemanja ALD Original
    I'm not on Facebook, but since it's a public page, I noticed that someone asked that very same question a few weeks ago. Unfortunately there is no response.
    No one else curious about this?
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    I'm going to see them in performance tomorrow night, I'll ask.
    Barkonator
    Gonzalo says the CD is not released yet, "almost ready". Fantastic show BTW.
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    @Craig Bumgarner Was Daisy Castro on violin? What about Jeff and Brian, were they there?
    @Craig Bumgarner Thanks a lot! So I guess I can stop checking iTunes every day for a while.

Well, Cyrille's new record (scheduled release date: 01/22/2016) is at least going to help me pass the time!
    edited January 2016 Posts: 795
    The line up was Daisy on violin, Gage Hulsey on rhythm and JP on bass. All did a first rate job, very good show. Gonzalo continues to expand his palette and seems more complete as a guitarist than ever, pushing the GJ envelope further and further.
    BarkonatorNemanja