DjangoBooks.com

Nolan Books/CDs: Essential GJ Guitar Licks Volume 2 and The GJ Songbook and PlayAlong Volume 2

crothcroth ✭✭
edited November 2015 in Classifieds Posts: 107
I have signed up for so many of Robin Nolan's courses that I recently received brand new copies of two of his publications that turn out to be ones I already own, so I'm offering them here for you now. I noticed that both of these are out-of-stock on this website and I believe that they may also be unavailable through Robin directly (though that should be fact-checked).

Anyway, these are brand new and NEVER even opened at all. They are in perfect condition, currently wrapped in plastic to keep them new.

I'm asking $125 for the both and I will send them to you via Postal Priority Mail (anywhere in U.S. - buyers outside the U.S. should inquire first about shipping charges), so you'll get them in about 3 days from when you purchase them.

Payment should be by Paypal Gift please, to my email address crothman(at)optonline(dot)net.

This is a picture of the actual books and CDs, not a stock picture.

Comments

• crothcroth ✭✭
    When I wrote this ad, I neglected to put in that I would entertain offers. The ad can't be edited so I thought it best to add it as a comment. Make an Offer.