DjangoBooks.com

Frank Vignola Guitar Camp with Olli Soikelli

Frank Vignola, Vinny Raniolo, and Olli Soikelli will again be hosting the Frank Vignola Guitar Camp in Crested Butte, Colorado from August 14 - 20, 2016. This event was great last year and we all had a blast learning and jamming with Frank, Vinny, Olli, Ben Powell, Brian Netzley, Adrien Moignard, and many other great players. Everyone agreed the event was too short and the 2016 event has been expanded to 7 days of glorious learning, jamming and concerts. In addition, Matt Flinner - mandolinist extraordinaire, will be joining the staff. With 7 days of camp, there is more time to enjoy the awesome outdoors of beautiful Crested Butte with hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and more. Last year, Adrien Moignard, played a stellar concert joining Cyrille Aimee, with smile and sunburn after a day of peche a la mouche.

As a Crested Butte local, I felt the need to post this to promote gypsy jazz in my town and in Colorado. More information can be found at crestedbuttemusicfestival.org/gypsy-jazz/frank-vignola-gypsy-jazz-guitar-camp/.

nomadgtr

Comments

• nomadgtrnomadgtr Colorado Bumgarner, Marin, Holo, Barault
    I'm looking forward to it again for sure. I think I'll have to bring my bike this time though. For those of you unfamiliar with Crested Butte it's a mountain biking mecca with trails appealing to all levels from novice to hardcore downhill maniac. It'll be nice to get some good rides in between classes and jamming.