DjangoBooks.com

Thanks to Djangobooks

pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
in Welcome Posts: 936
Looking at the many things to be grateful for and to give Thanks...

I find the more I notice and acknowledge the better I FEEL.

Thanks to Michael, Djangobooks, and this community.

I had receive so much here.

Cheers to all

:)>- :-c ^:)^ =D>
bohemewarblerMichaelHorowitzrgriceMarkAAlberto

Comments

• Thank you for all your contributions and your friendship. I treasure all my fellow Djangophiles here. By far the best online community I have ever been involved in.
    MichaelHorowitzrgrice
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    I'm happy to see after all these years that the forum continues to maintian an engaging dialog concerning all things Gypsy jazz. As always, thanks to everyone here for making it such a valuable resource!
    rgrice
  • DaveycDaveyc
    I am really thankful for all the input and effort that goes into the site and forum !! Truly a blessing for me at this moment in time. Great information resource and very friendly. Thank you all for the comments and sharing what you all have learned! Got a couple of your books coming my way Michael:) excited about that!!peace fellow people's!!
    MichaelHorowitz
  • woodamandwoodamand Portland, OR✭✭✭ 2015 JWC Favino replica
    I will second Daveyc! This forum has enabled me to get my GJ guitar. Always appreciate the help in convincing myself I need more gear!
    MichaelHorowitzDaveyc
  • Totally invaluable to me on my GJ journey. I check it out daily and have always gotten great advice from everytime, big names included, even Michael, who's so gracious even to those of us who don't buy big ticket items.
    Many thanks.
    MichaelHorowitz
  • altonalton Keene, NH✭✭ 2000 Dell'Arte Long Scale Anouman, Gadjo Modele Francais, Gitane DG-330 John Jorgensen Tuxedo
    I will also agree. Although I don't post much, since making the commitment to learn GJ, rarely a day goes by that I don't look at this forum. For me, it is a daily reminder to keep learning, keep listening, and keep Pompin'! Everyone on here is very polite and supportive, and that certainly isn't true of all internet forums.
    BillDaCostaWilliamsPetrov
  • rob.cuellarirob.cuellari ✭✭✭✭
    just posting here to also show appreciation! especially in the beginning before youtube really had anything to offer!
    MichaelHorowitz
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Yeah, really good exchange of info here! Thanks!
    MichaelHorowitz
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Totally agree with all the above comments, and just want to add this...

If any of you good folks ever find that you are going to be in the environs of Niagara Falls, Ontario, please PM me and hopefully we can get together for a little session...

Happy 2016!

Will
    pickitjohn
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."