DjangoBooks.com

Collectors item/musician's dream guitar: Busato from Patrick Bitane. Baggerman demo. New Price

nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in Classifieds Posts: 274
The most beautiful and loudest guitar I've ever played, this is a tremendous instrument. It's the only one of it's kind and is described here:
djangobooks.com/favinoarchive/Busato/dhole/BusatoDHole.htm

serious inquiries please contact me at [email protected]

Comments

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Loudest acoustically or loudest visually? :) That's a pretty spectacular instrument! Any audio samples or youtube vids?
  • nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
    Haaaha. Well, probably both. Certainly acoustically. No videos yet, but I'd make a few for a potential buyer.
    Can't seem to upload any pictures ( 5-7 mb in size)... will email to interested parties
    rico
    Short video for Wim =)
    pickitjohnricoBob Holo
    Hi Teddy, yes, unfortunately Patrick passed away last year. He had been ill for quite a long time and was in and out of the hospital. He certainly had everything at one point or another... I would agree that this the best sounding guitar I've played, and with the strongest projection. Though, I hear there was a 57 Favino ( yes 57) that was outstanding in his collection, and still sticks out in the memory of those who played it.
    That guitar sparkles! Literally. You can play a blinding solo even as a mediocre player.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    I'll call this one the bling bling busato. yo dawg, i herd you like pearl inlays so we put inlays in yo inlays...
    MichaelHorowitz
    Still available, unbelieveable sound and, of course the bling.
    recorded demo with basic computer mic and video 70% representative of the sound. https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ocfzf_1VRkk&feature=youtu.be
  • pdgpdg ✭✭
    Pretty spectacular! What are you adking?