DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

Rob MacKillop MaryanSsm rsdodd2 Skizze

NEW PRICE: Epiphone Masterbilt De Luxe archtop

mcgroup53mcgroup53 Bloomington, IN USA✭✭✭✭ 1951 Ep Broadway
edited May 2017 in Classifieds Posts: 72
Selling a new Epiphone De Luxe Asian-made archtop, with the Deluxe case. Solid top, laminated B&S, excellent punch and tone, just a great swing rhythm guitar modeled after one of the great guitars of the Big Band era. Selling for $650 with free US shipping. Also including an unused Frequensator tailpiece I bought to bring this guitar up to vintage specifications, and a very nice StewMac ebony archtop bridge in case you want to make it a full-on acoustic (as I was planning).

David McCarty
mccarty53@gmail.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Oooh, that's pretty!
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."