DjangoBooks.com

Adrien Moignard "I can´t give you anything but love" transcription

JosechikyJosechiky
in Repertoire Posts: 122
Hi guys,

I´m attaching a transcription that Denis Chang did for this video by Adrien Moignard:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=h01oLtSGJQ8

It just includes the simple notes but not the notation or rhythm chords but not the rhythm.Anyway, it´s completely accurate as anything done by Denis.

Hope you like it.
juandererJojoBuco

Comments

• juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O
    #gypsyjazzistheway
    Josechiky
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, thanks for sharing Jose!
    Josechiky
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    That's very generous of Jose! Just remember guys that he spent money on this and so he is very deserving of thanks.

I'm pretty affordable though ;-) . When it 's just figuring out the notes I can just write it out as I hear it, so it goes pretty fast.
    JosechikyPetrovpickitjohn
  • JosechikyJosechiky
    dennis wrote: »
    That's very generous of Jose! Just remember guys that he spent money on this and so he is very deserving of thanks.

I'm pretty affordable though ;-) . When it 's just figuring out the notes I can just write it out as I hear it, so it goes pretty fast.

As ever,Denis did a great job with this one too,so as with the transcription of "Donna Lee",which I shared in this forum too,all credits go to him =);) .There is no need to present him as a synonymous of warranty and satisfaction since he is quite well known and his reputation and proffesionalism in the gypsy jazz context precedes him,so I strongly recommend him for anyone wanting to transcribe anything (and if it is shared here it will be better for all of us).
  • BonesBones Moderator
    PS- Yes, thanks to Denis as well!!! :-)
    Josechikypickitjohn