DjangoBooks.com

sould I buy this gallato 452?

calòcalò Bilbao, SpainNew
Hi all, i found an anouncemment here in spain of a guy selling a Gallato 452 mod. angelo Debarre for 1400€ (I think in dollars is just a little bit more), dou you think it´s a big deal?
I don`t think is a Geronimo Mateos , he didn´t mention it.
Thamks

Comments

• fraterfrater Prodigy
    If it's a 452 model (so, if it is not the RS1939 series made in Asia) that's a very good price, Mateos or not. 1400 euro is usually the price for the "little" Gallato, so beware...
  • tumchaktumchak ✭✭
    Hello,

a friend of mine here in Barcelona, also followed this ad upon a mateos 452 for 1400 euros.
    It appears that the guitar was made by mateos, and that there is a mistake made with the finitions, all I know.
    I tries the same guitar here in Barcelona, they cost 2200 euros here, and it is a very good guitar, balanced sound and loud volume.
    It's true that the bridge is strange ( a bit big) but it provides a good sound, that's the most important.

by the way ,at the occasion please drop a visit on the forum of our gypsy jazz community website www.tumchak.com.

Un saludo.