DjangoBooks.com

YouTube group

JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
edited November 2006 in Welcome Posts: 1,752
Hi all,

Some enterprising gent has created a group on YouTube for all vids Gypsy jazz:
http://youtube.com/group/selmer
At the moment, there seems to be a few good things but also a lot of not so great stuff...so post away!

Best,
Jack.

Comments

• R_T_G_T_RR_T_G_T_R Ontario, CanadaNew
    Thanks for the comment. That will be me :)
    The idea was to have somewhere to look for in YouTube regarding GJ videos, instead of searching for them again and again...

We are close to 300 vids now, with 80+ registered members. Membership is not required to watch the videos, but to post new ones.

BTW, members can post videos as they find them, but I approve them for the group. It is hard to decide which video goes and which one doesn't. (Specially during the group beginnings, as I was trying to collect as much videos as possible )

You are right, some stuff over there is just beginners, curiosities and not-so-great-playing, but the concept is to have ALL GJ related guitar playing (and some violin) on it. I thought that the beginner stuff was great for ...well, beginners, as no one would be discouraged to start with this beatiful but oh-so-demanding! style

Suggestions or more comments, please let me know.

Thanks!