DjangoBooks.com

The Gypsy Hombres - "Old Man River" - Selmer Macaferri Lap Manouche Guitar!!! Awesome!!!

DeuxDoigts_TonnerreDeuxDoigts_Tonnerre Lawrenceville GA USANew Stringphonic #503 Basic, Altamira M30D, Eastman AR810CE, Giannini Craviola
in Technique Posts: 55

This is the coolest thing I have seen in a while.

Enjoy!!!

BillDaCostaWilliamsJoset-birdBones

Comments

• t-birdt-bird Portland, Oregon Castelluccia Nuages, Dupont Nomade

No way! Amazing!

• BonesBones Moderator

Hey that guy doesn't hold the pick right! (JK) :-)

Yeah Rory Hoffman is amazing.

• h24015h24015 New jean barault, mateos

Saw Rory with John Jorgenson early this year. He was an incredible versatile compliment to the group and a humbling inspiration to me.

Rory was featured in one of the recent Fretboard Journal issues. What it said, among the rest, is that Rory is the first call among the Nashville's session musicians for not only the guitar but accordion, saxophone and mandolin too. You can be a world class musician and kinda get lost among the Nashville's best, that tells you something about Rory.

DeuxDoigts_Tonnerre
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15

Funny I just was telling my luthier about this player today!

• DeuxDoigts_TonnerreDeuxDoigts_Tonnerre Lawrenceville GA USANew Stringphonic #503 Basic, Altamira M30D, Eastman AR810CE, Giannini Craviola

Found this interview. He even gives us a quick tutorial on Le Pompe. Enjoy!!!