DjangoBooks.com

Quick Hit "Get Your Django On" makes Billboards Top 30

ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in Welcome Posts: 871

#28 this week!

I feel very fortunate to once again be on the Billboard charts with a Django Guitar inspired song. Thanks Michael Horowitz for selling me the Dupont VRB used on this song.

MichaelHorowitzBucoBonesBillDaCostaWilliams

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭

Big congrats! Such a talented guy!

Scoredog

Yeah it's got a nice hook. I'm a fan of the slap style single notes on the guitar. I saw Bireli throw the bass style slapping on the GJ guitar in his solo somewhere.

Congratulations Craig, I'm glad this happened for you.

Scoredog
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • swiesslerswiessler NorCalNew Dupont MD20,Gibson L5,Bumgarner F hole(DiMauro type)

Nice jobCraig! You are taking that guitar where it never thought it would go!

ScoredogBillDaCostaWilliams
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator

Whoa, two enthusiastic thumbs way up! ... you made that DuPont sing so sweet!

The guitar sounded so natural, and the overall sound of the whole band was so nice and clear... I hope Duved brings his band to your studio, next album!

Buco
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • BonesBones Moderator

Hey congrats Craig! Coincidentally, lately I've been driving to LA frequently and I've had that disc on rotation in the car. Great for road trips, makes the driving fun.

richter4208BucoScoredog