DjangoBooks.com

Roland ac-60 amp

everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭
in Classifieds Posts: 154

Howdy friends,

Selling my trusty Roland ac-60 amplifier. The amp is in great condition, and comes with carrying case. Asking $300 + $60 shipping or local pickup in San Francisco. I've tried most pickups through this amp and they all work well: krivo's, surdo, dearmond, peche a la mouche, and some AT mics. Loud enough for rowdy bar gigs...great workhorse amp!

Comments

• everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭

bumping this — here's the reverb listing

290 obo

Still have this amp! lowering to $265 USD + Shipping for anyone here on the forum. Solid gigging amp for a good price.

• vonadamnvonadamn Valatie, NYNew Anastasio, Sonora, Busato

Hey Everett it’s Adam. Do you still have this amp for sale?

Hey Adam! Sorry man I sold it a while ago and bought an AER compact 60. You looking for something to gig with?

• vonadamnvonadamn Valatie, NYNew Anastasio, Sonora, Busato

Yeah. If I ever do ?

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

I sold it a while ago and bought an AER compact 60

How do the Roland and AER compare?

Bill, the AER sounds much better with an instrument mic or a contact pickup like a carlos cs sensor. I got the wedge version because I like to point it upwards or use it facing me as a monitor on the ground.

The Roland works fine though. most of the time I've played in loud bars without a PA, so I doubt you could tell the difference much. I would think in these situations, a cheap bugera would work just as well. If there's a PA, then the line out of the AER sounds better than the roland..

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Thanks Everett, thats useful to know - as a Roland owner I have pondered upgrading to the AER over the years.

My gigs were usually noisy bars.