DjangoBooks.com

ON HOLD LOCALLY....Monster Gitane 370 All Solid Wood for sale or Trade! $1599 Shipped

FattyFatty New
edited June 2020 in Classifieds Posts: 35

If you want the loudest guitar in town...Hers she is! The Dorado Schmitt... This is Gitane's Flagship model with an Adirondack top and AAA Flamed Maple Back and sides...I'm the 2nd owner and the 1st owner purchased this guitar and but never played her...I knew the neck was too shallow for me but the sound was so Damn Big that I bought her anyway...I had her set up by the Guitar Momma here in Asheville and have played maybe 20 to 30 gigs with her...She's in immaculate shape with the lightest of wear as I'm pretty obsessive about my guitars...She's bested many guitars here locally including every Altamira or Gitane in town as well as a Shelly Park and a few other boutique models...I'm a Pro Upright Bassist and Damn it! I need a Fat Ass C shaped Neck...A neck in the Collings Dreadnaught universe is what I'm after...it seems most Gypsy Guitars have these flat shallow D necks and everybody loves them but me...I have done a bit of research and it Seems that some Stringphonic guitars have a fat neck...I'm willing to trade for a Stringphonic #503 straight up if you have one or something similar..Michael sells the laminate version of this guitar for $1899 and the only current all solid wood version I could find for sale was in Europe for $3600 at Woodstock Guitars..I'll sell this one for $1599 shipped Venmo or PayPal Friends and Family...Huge Sound! She's riding in a newer descent quality hardcase

Hit me up directly!

[email protected]

828 550 2774

Thanks

Fatty

Comments