DjangoBooks.com

My New Album - I'll See You In My Dreams (trio - no rhythm guitar)

JonJon melbourne, australiaProdigy Dupont MD50B, '79 Favino
in Welcome Posts: 391

Hi All,

I've got a new album out just now. It's in a slightly different format this time, just me on guitar, and double bass and accordion, so no rhythm guitar. It was really fun to do like that, and interesting too! Have a listen if you like and let me know what you think. It's on all your streaming services, but also Bandcamp, where you can listen and then choose what to pay. It's really an excellent platform. Here's the link :) https://jondelaney.bandcamp.com/album/ill-see-you-in-my-dreams

Bucovanmalmsteenrudolfochristbillyshakesgeese_comBonesMichaelHorowitzScoredogbbwood_98spatzo

Comments

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole

I've just bought the album based on hearing your version of I'll see you in my dreams. Well done you for taking us down a new route for 'gypsy jazz'. Makes a change from the usual instrumental set up and the incessant search for ever more speed. Good luck with sales.

always learning

Always love your style Jon!

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Got it last week and have been enjoying it a lot.

Accordion isn't one my favourite instruments in general but it works very well on this album.

• geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503

I love all the stuff you put out, @Jon. I will make sure to pick this up!

• AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15

I'll take accordion over clarinet - sometimes clarinet makes it sound too much like klezmer (no that there's anything wrong with that - I like klezmer in moderation)...

Man, great playing!

• kimmokimmo Helsinki, Finland✭✭✭✭

Sounds great, Jon!

• bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!

Jon,

super stuff! Great playing and fun record!