DjangoBooks.com

My dog found my missing pick!

I lost my EML pick in my backyard. Days later I hear my dog chomping in something. It of course was my favourite pick.

:(

AndyWWillieBucoBonesbillyshakesrudolfochristBillDaCostaWilliamswimMichaelHorowitzTomas

Comments

Oh I had a hole in my pocket.

It has good grip now. And a biting tone. Maybe you can file down and smooth out the bevel?

billyshakesWillievanmalmsteenPetrovTomasBones
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • pdgpdg ✭✭

Sell it to a mandolin player. They're always going on about wanting their mandolin to have lots of "bark."

BillDaCostaWilliamsWillieBucoBones
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator

Just be happy it wasn’t your chromatic harmonica...

Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."

It is very grippy. I am going to work on the bevel.

Buco
  • juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O

New nickname for your pick: Homework

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

Is the dog any good at gypsy jazz?

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Actually he hates guitar. He is always howling when I play. Before you make any comments on my playing he does it even I play guitar records. Like Django or Charlie Christin.

• EricLopezEricLopez California

I found this post extremely charming, in part because I have a couple of dogs who are also complete maniacs! I'd like you to do this:

Get in touch with me either via my website's contact page or just directly at [email protected], and I will send you a replacement out, completely free of charge. Thank you for a very entertaining post.

Eric (of EML Picks)

BucoBillDaCostaWilliamsJSantarudolfochristwimLango-DjangobillyshakeslittlemarkBones