DjangoBooks.com

Altamira Favino

Anyone have any photos or information about the sound of this guitar? Thanks.

Comments

• geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503

Interesting. I didn't know that Altamira made a Favino style model.

https://www.djangobooks.com/Item/altamira-favino

The video in the listing is for an M01 though.

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    edited April 2022 Posts: 337

A new addition to the Altamira lineup!?

intriguing, I’ll bet it sounds good

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator

Sorry, I don’t have media created yet for the M01 Favino. It’s a really nice Favino copy and has the great projection and tone we’ve all come to expect from Altamira. It’s pretty much the only Favino model available for under $3K and well worth the price.

vanmalmsteen
  • krzyskrzys New

I likely would have bought it if there was any media online, just for peace of mind to know what I would be getting. I sent a bunch of emails to various retailers, and Altamira, and nobody was interested in sending me anything, so I got a M01. What is the point in having a product for sale if it is a mystery?

• ChristopheCaringtonChristopheCarington San Francisco, CA USANew Dupont MD50, Stringphonic Favino, Altamira Chorus

Tbh, for a lot of these mass manufacturers you're just not the demographic. They want to deal with shop owners who will buy a bunch of stock, not one-off guys - it's just not worth their time.

vanmalmsteen