DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz Guitar Retreat in Tenerife, Spain, with Filippo Dall'Asta - October 2022

filippodallastafilippodallasta Berlin, GermanyNew
edited June 2022 in Europe Posts: 25

Hello GJ community!

I am running the first ever Gypsy jazz guitar retreat in Tenerife, Spain, in October 2022 and I thought I'd share the details on here.

ONLY 9 SPACES AVAILABLE!

https://gypsyjazzguitarmaster.com/events/gypsy_jazz_guitar_master_retreat/

Immerse yourself in a week of studying Gypsy Jazz guitar in person with Filippo Dall’Asta on one of Europe’s most beautiful island!

The Gypsy Jazz Guitar Master Retreat is a unique, very intimate experience (only 9 spaces available) focused on developing your performance skills in Gypsy Jazz guitar.

By the end of the retreat, you will have exponentially grown your skills in right hand technique, rhythm (La Pompe, Bossa, Rumba, Bolero and more…), improvisation and repertoire so that you are ready to sit comfortably through your next jam session and have the confidence to take your skills to the stage.

You will learn how to get rid of that stiffness that a lot of us experience when we play in front of other people, so that by the end of the event you can experience that fluency and freedom in your playing that you always strived for.

You will achieve all this with the help of Filippo’s coaching, teaching methods and techniques, many hours of playing live in a group setting, and as much 1-1 attention as you need, so that you can get the most out of this experience.

At the end of the retreat, the students will also have the chance to play an end-of-course concert in the concert hall of the venue.

In between instructional lessons and jam sessions, you’ll get to join Filippo and 8 other guitarists exploring the countrysidelounging by the pool, taking a walk to one of Tenerife’s best beaches, explore the local nightlife and eat catered meals from local Spanish master chefs.

An intensive experience, that brings solid and lasting results…don’t miss this chance of finally transforming your playing and become a confident player of Gypsy jazz guitar!

You can sign up and find all info on here: https://gypsyjazzguitarmaster.com/events/gypsy_jazz_guitar_master_retreat/

This is gonna be so good, I can't wait!

BonesAzazzellVebjørn

Comments

• GouchGouch FennarioNew ALD Originale D, Zentech Proto, ‘50 D28

Appealing!

I couldn’t bring my guitar there from the US (CITES mega headache). And I’m lefty. But I could bring a nut and restring a borrowed/rented instrument.

Are instruments available for loan during the class?

• bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    edited July 2022 Posts: 669

Filippo- so cool! Some amazing wines from both Tenerife and Lanzerote islands!

Bon Chance with the camp man!

B

• filippodallastafilippodallasta Berlin, GermanyNew

Thanks @bbwood_98 !

• filippodallastafilippodallasta Berlin, GermanyNew

Hi @Gouch, I am sure we can sort something out!

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] so that we can work it out :)