DjangoBooks.com

ISO: De Piotto's - Live at de Lanteern

billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

I'm a big fan of the De Piotto's Gipsy Passion CD. I was looking at Discogs and they show the only other recorded work as an LP from 1983 called "Live at de Lanteern." It might be a long shot, but has anyone digitized this? I don't have a record player so the few old copies of the LP that are for sale are of no use to me. I'd love to hear it or hear any reviews on it. If anyone has it, care to share your thoughts?

Thanks.

Comments

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

I guess nevermind. Just found it on Spotify. Not available for sale, but at least I can listen.

• nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.

Haven't you got an instrument with a Limberger connection, Bill? 😉

-Andy-

Bucobillyshakes

Buy the LP, your kids will get a kick out of it. I buy LPs occasionally and spin the record once or twice but mostly stream.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Yeah, I have an old record player in my basement that I don't think has seen daylight out of its packing wrap since ~2002. When I was a kid, my family was an early adopter of CDs, so I have almost all my music in that format. Never really had many cassettes, never really had many LPs. I inherited a few from an old radio station I worked at that was getting rid of their albums and that is it.

@nicksansone Your copy of that looks pretty fresh! I always enjoy hearing Storro play the trumpet.

Buco