DjangoBooks.com

Jazz Partout, New CD, New Clips

kimmokimmo Helsinki, Finland✭✭✭✭
edited March 2007 in Welcome Posts: 170
Hi!

Jazz Partout's CD won't be out until the end of march, but you can hear short samples already:

http://www.jazzpartout.com/records_jazzpartout.htm

No overdubs, just plain playing.

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    i enjoyed lentement mademoiselle!!! so kimmo why are you not playing AJL ? :wink::wink::wink::wink:
  • nwilkinsnwilkins New
    Dennis you have got to be the most committed endorser I have ever encountered - it's nice to see someone actually endorsing products!
  • kimmokimmo Helsinki, Finland✭✭✭✭
    dennis wrote:
    so kimmo why are you not playing AJL ? :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Dennis,

I am playing AJLs every chance I get, unfortunately that is about once a year in Samois. I'd love to own one, they are truly magical, but since we are a family of 5 (three females), we have decided that I already have enough guitars but we don't have enough furniture, clothes, nights-out, etc. And our cell-phones/mp3-players/accessories/you-name-what-else-there-is are all too old and embarrassing... Fortunately I'm happy with my Eimers and I still get to attend Samois every year.
  • kimmokimmo Helsinki, Finland✭✭✭✭
    nwilkins wrote:
    Dennis you have got to be the most committed endorser I have ever encountered - it's nice to see someone actually endorsing products!

Actually there is a reason for Dennis' question, also beyond sheer erdorsement. Me and Ari (Mr. AJL) are just about the only people in Finland who play GJ, and Dennis knows that well. We live about 500 miles apart though, so we almost only meet in France (guess when and where). I know we should combine our forces more often to spread the GJ-word here, and we actually have talked about it every once in a while, but so far he is primarily gigging in northern Finland, while we are covering the southern parts. He is a great guy and, as we all know, he makes excellent guitars, I sure would like to own one.
  • nwilkinsnwilkins New
    Hey Kimmo,

I did understand that part of Dennis's question - my comment was sparked not just by this thread, but by other threads/contexts in which Dennis has admirably been endorsing AJL.