DjangoBooks.com

new dutch generation (video)

dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
edited April 2007 in Welcome Posts: 2,161
from the basily family, i believe they're about 13-14

Comments

• AndreasObergAndreasOberg Stockholm,SwedenModerator
    Nice video. I think I played with the lead player in Samois two years ago and then he was really, really young. If it's the same guy, he's the son of one of the rhythm players from Basily.

Regards Andreas
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    Nice video. I think I played with the lead player in Samois two years ago and then he was really, really young.

ya, i heard he was two years younger than he is today!!!
  • Teddy DupontTeddy Dupont Deity
    dennis wrote:
    Nice video. I think I played with the lead player in Samois two years ago and then he was really, really young.

ya, i heard he was two years younger than he is today!!!
    Sounds like one of those unsubstantiated gypsy jazz rumours to me.
  • spatzospatzo Virtuoso
    Hi Dennis !

So you confirm that a friend of yours told you that two years ago the guy was about two years younger ? :shock:

Amazing ! Well at least it means that there is still continuity in the space-time continuum, I mean even if there is a sligth distortion between the rhythm and the solo probably due the presence of the gravitational influence of some other important Basily Corps.

Can't find the tabs on the web but a couple of usefull formulas to keep on controling the phenomenom

distance (in Cartesian coordinates x,y,z,t):

s2=c2t2-r2

where c is the speed of light, differences of the space and time coordinates of the two events are denoted by r and t, respectively and

r2 = x2 + y2 + z2.

So actually nothing special but the trajectory could provoke a collision with our planet (earth) near Samois in a few years ...

At+