DjangoBooks.com

Tonight! Live at terra blues!

bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
edited April 2007 in North America Posts: 670
Hi everyone,
so- for those that were upset about bireli not coming, come see us instead? Not that I am suggesting we are a good substite, but you could still have fun!
As usual, I am anouncing a gig, this time with the Manhattan Hot Club, feat. Dan Levinson and our guest, guitarist Mark Daines. We are playing at the great blues bar, Terra Blues at 149 Bleecker Street in New York, New York. Its a great listening room, with a great staff- a great bartender, a great soundman, a real stage- COOL! Come and see some great "Django Inspired Jazz" tonight for a low cover . . We take the stage around 7.30 and go until ten.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks
Ben
ps. this is dated wed the 25th of april!

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Rats, Ben. I am coming to New York tomorrow night! I would have loved to come hear you guys play. Another time...
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.