DjangoBooks.com

DELL'ARTE DG-H1 HOMMAGE (Favino Style)

ManoucheriesManoucheries Europe:Romania✭✭✭
I love how this guitar looks and every time i look at her it gets nicer...but how do you think it will sound....is it better then the DG250M???What about DG300???This summer I'll buy my first gypsy guitar and i was thinking at a DG300 but i realy love how the other guitar looks(and the low price is another thing) So...what do you all think???

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hard to say because I've only seen proto-types. They seemed good, but we won't really know anything until the production models arrive.

'm
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    WOAH! I didn't know about this:

--------------

These guitars will be hitting stores before spring of 2007.

•Angelo Debarre Signature Model (DG-AD1) features a solid Engelmann spruce top, a one-piece mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, a mustache bridge, a gold-plated Maccaferri-style tailpiece and an oval-hole sound hole with an Angelo Debarre-style rosette.

•Robin Nolan Signature Model (DG-RN1) features a solid Engelmann spruce top, Brazilian rosewood back and sides, a one-piece maple neck, rosewood fretboard, a rosewood mustache bridge, a gold-plated Maccaferri-style tailpiece and an oval-hole sound hole with a Favino-style rosette.

•Pigalle Model (DG-P1) features a solid Engelmann spruce top, rosewood back and sides, a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, a rosewood mustache bridge, a brass Maccaferri-style tailpiece and an oval-hole soundhole with a Selmer-style rosette.

•Hommage Model (DG-H1) features a solid Engelmann spruce top, rosewood back and sides, a maple neck with rosewood inserts, rosewood fretboard, a rosewood mustache bridge, a nickel-plated Maccaferri-style tailpiece and a D-hole soundhole with a Favino-style rosette.

NAMM Booth #5476
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say because I've only seen proto-types. They seemed good, but we won't really know anything until the production models arrive.

'm

Speaking of that...is it still a May ETA? Did you hear if the tuner situation was resolved?

best,
    Jack.
    I Haven't heard anything...so my guess is that it will be pushed back further.
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    these are saga?
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Dell'Arte, not Saga.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • ManoucheriesManoucheries Europe:Romania✭✭✭
    Let's hope we can buy then this summer :D.....so i don't have to pay the shiping to Romania
    Hy Michael,

I have a question...How much will it cost to ship a guitar to Ocean City Maryland?
    Do you have some new information's about this guitar...will it be available at the end of August?
    Or should I buy an used DG300?...

Thanks!!!

Alex
    Hi Alex....depends how fast you want it. But probably about $60 with insurance.

We're still waiting for these guitars....my guess is August or September.

'm
    Thanks Michael,

If these guitars are available at the beginning of September I think I'll get one
    My sister is in the U.S. until 23Th of September...else I'll search for an used DG300....I don't care how long the shipping takes if the guitar is in Ocean City on 20Th of September !!!

Thanks again !!!

Alex